- 9 September, 23 September 2020 and 7 October, location Amersfoort, mornings of 14 and 21 October online and 4 November 2020, location Amersfoort (Dutch)
The Green Belt course costs € 1.395,- incl. 0% VAT.
- 5 days of training (including coffee/tea and a delicious lunch), online training in half days and self catering (-:
- Study book Bicheno, Wijers & Feringa ‘De toolbox voor dienstverlening’ or John Bicheno ‘The Service Systems Toolbox’
- Concluding online exam (including 1x resit)
- Accredited Green Belt certificate (LCS 1b) as soon as the online exam and the practical assignment have been passed
In addition, we provide € 500,- for guidance and assessment of your practical assignment with 4 hours of personal support. Extra personal support: €125,- per hour.
We also deliver custom work such as our in-company course (English or Dutch) in which you have the choice between a 1 or 2-day course, optionally spread out over several shifts during the day.
Would you like more information about this, then fill in the form below or contact us directly
During the Green Belt you are trained to carry out a Lean improvement processes.
This way, you facilitate in a process analysis (VSM) and you will learn to eliminate waste. You will also learn to use certain planning and communication instruments. We will also train you in the basic skills regarding data collection and data analysis. Admission requirement for the Green Belt is the Yellow Belt certificate (LCS 1a). Preparation is not needed, and it requires about 20 hours of self-study.
To master the basic concepts properly, we find interaction with the other students very important. That is why we deliberately offer classroom training so that you will jointly get to see new insights and ideas. We do this by means of games and various exercises. At the end of the course you will be given a set of hand-outs with all the topics from the course.